About Better Choices, Better Health® (BCBH)
Better Choices, Better Health® compliments and extends your population health and care management strategies. By increasing self-efficacy, BCBH:
- Accelerates health behavior change (e.g. adherence)
- Catalyzes healthy lifestyle modification (e.g. healthy diet)
- Reduces depression, anxiety and stress-related disorders
- Lessens perceived pain
- Diminishes social isolation
- Increases health program uptake
- Improves system navigation
30 years ago, Kate Lorig, DrPH, created the Chronic Disease Self-management program. We bring it online with Better Choices, Better Health.
The Proof is in the People
Science has shown peer support is key to overcoming health challenges to feel – and live – better. One of the largest studies of a chronic disease health intervention program showed that, 12 months after completing the 6 week program, participants of Better Choices, Better Health:
Our CEO steps through the experience of a Better Choices, Better Health® participant.
Questions? Give us 20 minutes and we’ll give you the answers.
Who Should Join Better Choices, Better Health?
Getting Started is Easy
Deploying BCBH is Easy and Canary Peers Team Supports You In Every Step:
- SaaS model can be deployed with no integration
- Minimal requirements on your IT group
- Efficient contracting and security review
- Canary Peers can manage all participant outreach
We fit into your ecosystem as you want from a stand-alone service to deeply embed.
Muriel, Bill and Kelle share their experiences of how BCBH helped them live a more fulfilling and healthy life.
Schedule a call to learn more.
With 20 minutes we can answer your questions, further describe how we can engage and impact your population, and explain how easy it is to roll out BCBH.
Bring BCBH to your Organization
We partner with health plans, healthcare providers and employers to empower self-management with the digital tools, group support and coaching that put individuals back at the center of their health journey. Through these partnerships, our behavior change intervention platform is offered at no cost to participants. Participant identities remain anonymous and their data secure.